Bereavement counselling advice?

The hospice where dad died has offered family support as its now 6m since he died. I'm also entitled to counselling which can include bereavement counselling through my work. I'm really torn, I think the hospice would be good, the staff were so nice, but I fel like I have access to another resource so my place is better going to someone who doesn't have access elsewhere (bearing in mind the hospice needs every penny)

Does anyone have any advice? I def need some help to cope. Should I accept both? Or is that counter productive? I'm mixed up.

I would go with the one you instinctively feel would be better for you. And usually you do not have 2 different cousellings going at once - most will not agree to that and I think it would definitely be counter productive.

I would also go with the counselling you feel would be better for you. I would only go to one as you wouldn't have 2 different sessions!

Counselling is supposed to be very good and I have heard that the hospice counsellors are wonderful!

I hope counselling helps you and brings you some kind of peace. I know how hard this journey is and I can imagine in the coming months I will be going down the same road as you.

Take care of yourself. Sue x

To be honest, I wish I could have some now. I think I need it but no money for it! I hope you find it helpful whichever you choose. I am sure you will.