Hello

I'm new here, looking for some help to cope. I lost my dad in April, he was diagnosed in march, nothing could be done and he suffered unbearable nerve pain til the end. I can sort of cope with him dying, he was 78 and had a long happy life, what I'm struggling with is the traumatic way he died. I have nightmares and struggle to sleep, I'm so stressed and angry at everyone.

I understand, I lost my dad in July, not a night goes by where he's not in my dreams in the hospital bed he died in. And am so cross in the last 2 weeks they did not control his vomiting. I hope it gets easier.x

I lost my dad to pc a year ago today and still have nightmares every night. His journey with pc was very traumatic and I don't think I'll ever come to terms with his death. Pc is such a terrible disease. I see a bereavement counsellor once as week and would encourage you to too.

Jules x