Search found 332 matches
- Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:04 pm
- Forum: General chat
- Topic: Planning Chemo in Prep for Surgery
- Replies: 74
- Views: 42311
ABOUT THIS THREAD - This thread starts the day before initial diagnosis (see this entry). Am changing the subject as things move on, so skip to the bottom if you want to see the post relevant to the current subject. If you want the full story it's here, but brace yourself because I'm not good at kee...
- Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:13 pm
- Forum: Patient Experience Forum
- Topic: Important to have medical support you trust
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8258
Sue, I can't thank you enough for posting. Your experience and the kind and considered responses from Steve and Diane took a big weight off my shoulders as I'm just at the start of a similar journey with my Mum. I'm a new poster here and Mum's not yet formally diagnosed. She's 68 and after years of ...