Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:23 pm
- Forum: Family, friends and carers
- Topic: Rosieh - Parents
- Replies: 38
- Views: 39320
Barb and Rosie............I check out the forum news and see that you both, with your families, are still going through a living hell. Barb, the news about your husband Bill........is devastating. It is said that you know when you have found true love when you come to realise that you could not cont...
- Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:05 pm
- Forum: Advanced pancreatic cancer
- Topic: Difficulty in chewing and swallowing food - is this typical?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 17174
Hi Everyone This reminded me of my aunts circumstances. Her first symptoms of feeling unwell were a severe lack of energy as well as appetite. She was diagnosed with a stomach bug, and then a virus, for which she was given antibiotics. A few days later, she could not go to the bedroom unaided, and w...