Diagnosed with RA

mikejamesjhm

Recently my friend has been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia :cry: What all medications do you take and how do get out of such condition?

hi, not sure you will get a lot of replies on here, there is a very good fibromyalgia site out there, with forums. i too have fibro and osteo arthritus, fibro no tests for, so very difficult to diagnose, i take co-codamol, tramadol and gabapentin. sometimes naproxin, there are of course differant strengths to all of them, your friend needs to talk to her rheumotologist or dr first and formost.

as far as i am aware there is no cure, sorry,

regards laura

PCUK Nurse Jeni

Hi Mikejames,

I am wondering if you have the correct website and forum for your questions?

This site is for those who have been affected by pancreatic cancer, (patients, carers, family, relatives and friends). It is a dedicated site for this group of people.

You can try this site: http://www.ukfibromyalgia.com/

Otherwise, if you could possibly use this forum for questions about Pancreatic Cancer only, this would be helpful.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Jeni.