fundraising ideas

louiepc

Hi everyone,

I am going on a bit of a fundraising drive at the moment. In less than 2 weeks I am doing a coffee morning in my home, I have the local coffee shop donating coffee cups and their expresso machine for the morning, lots of lovely friends who make cakes professionally are baking for me, and at the mo, I have approx 25 attending. I am really excited about this event.

I am also doing a Jamie at home party (Jamie Oliver) with a difference. My friend who is a consultant for Jamie at home, has organised this to be in our local coffee shop, with raffle prizes, and the commission earned will be given to pcuk, she is trying to get JO involved too. Wow, I cannot believe that people will help like this.

I am doing race for life, and also walking 26 miles for the local hospice who helped mum, in Sept. Plus I am still selling my bits, I will be opening up the collection boxes over the weekend, but definately have over £100 in there.

Much love to everyone.

louie xxx

Go you!! They are fab ideas Louie! Just imagine if Jamie Oliver could cook for you all, how exciting!! :-)

Hope they all go well for you. Keep us updated on how its all going!...Your mum would be so proud.

Much Love..Rachel xx

:P

I am so happy at the moment, I have just counted up the charity boxes from my table top sale and my continued selling of items on facebook, and even though money still has to come in later this week, I have raised so far..... £193.95.

Wooo hooo. Fantastic amount of money.

louie xxx

Congrats Louie, such a positive thing to do after everything you've been through - I admire your energy - a 26 mile walk! Good luck with the continued fundraising the money couldn't go to a better cause.

Barbara xx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

I have held a coffee morning today. I had over 50 people turn up, lots of yummy cakes donated and I have raised so far £434.84. I am so happy. I am going to the toddler group tomorrow to hopefully raise more money with the left over cakes.

It's been a kind of bitter sweet day, a few tears were had, as of course I have done this in memory of mum. I know she would be incredibly proud of me, and I am glad that this money can go towards such a brilliant cause.

Love to everyone.

louie xxx

hi louie. WELL DONE YOU xx your mum would be so proud of you, as im sure we all are, it helps doesnt it, to have something to be focused on, and what better than to help others!

i try to get involved with other things/people just to have something differant to think about, things are good with bri, though have 3month scan nx week and meeting with oncology later in the month, fingers etc all crossed again! well done again love, take care lauraxx