Holiday Insurance

Suziq2302

Good Evening

I'm trying to get holiday insurance for our trip to Florida in 3 weeks time. We went last year whilst I had a chemo break and managed to get insurance for around £450. Since then I've been told that the cancer has returned and I'm now classed as terminal. I've recently completed 6 months of chemo and fortunately the cancer hasn't grown or spread. I'm well, working part time, walking the dogs and going to the gym 4 times a week. I've done comparison sites and various other insurance companies through Cancer research but as of now I can't get anyone to quote me. I'm hoping someone on here can point me in the direction of an insurance company who will at least quote me. Otherwise I think I'm just going to chance it and not disclose the cancer.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for that but we used Allclear last year and paid £450, this year it was over £4000 so they were unable to quote!! I've just tried BIBA who have put me in touch with a broker, I'm now waiting for them to come back to me with a price. Fingers crossed its not too expensive!