e-Petition

MSH

yes, I signed last year, have Facebooked and Tweeted. Looks like a big ask to me but if all the folk who are talking about PCCA's ad signed it we may have a chance!

Signed, also put the link on Facebook which another 120 people then shared last time I looked so hopefully get a few from that, every little helps x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There seemed very little chance of this reaching 100,000 signatures even up to a few days ago, despite it regularly being featured in the more popular trending petitions. It is now drawing almost 500 signatures an hour and at this rate will easily achieve its target. This is an astounding and very welcome achievement, well done everyone.

I've noticed this too. Have had a open tab with this for a month now, it looked like we wouldn't reach the target. It is flying up now. So good to see. Lets hope this disease is soon heard.

I tweeted so many people my account got suspended until I agreed to behave myself, ha ha. As if!!!!

Twitter has been alight with the petition, I have shared on a couple of forums I use plus Facebook and I know many others have too.

Like Mark says, this looked impossible just yesterday morning! Its fantastic, one last push!

NINETY FLIPPING FOUR THOUSAND SIGNATURES!

I'm staying up to see this done. Amazing!!!!!

Can't believe there have been 22,000 signatures since Tuesday!

:-)

Sarah

What an achivement !! my grandsons shared it with Facebook & Twitter yesterday so I have to think they helped the final count well done everyone who signed & shared .

EmmaR

PCUK Nurse Jeni

Superb Achievement by all, and every single signature counted of course!

Thanks for all your help in this guys!

From everyone at PCUK!