Help for my sister please

George

Hi George like all the others on here I do hope that your sister has a more favourable outcome to all her tests. This is a lifeline to me George my husband Pete has been diagnosed with PC and I was totally lost before joining the forum. I know I can come here and get support both from everyone on the forum plus from the wonderful nurses who realise when you are struggling and jump in to fill that gap in your knowledge of how to deal with certain aspects of care. Not one of us would wish to be here but life has not given us a choice and if you need a safe haven in all the turmoil a diagnosis brings then this is it. Yes there is times the answers we get are not what we were hoping to hear but they are truthful accounts by others who have lived and are living through this hell and it would not be helpful for anyone to answer our posts in any other way but with the raw honest truth of their experiences. So please stay with the forum because although we are all praying your sisters diagnosis is favourable if it is not then the support you get on here will be invaluable and Marmalade will give you that in bucket loads. Please let us know the outcome of your sisters tests. Thinking of you both

Elaine

X