My mum has stage 4 pancreatic cancer - no treatment.

Autumn

Thank you all so much, it has been very comforting to read your lovely words and means a lot.

You've all been very kind and I'm so glad I found you, even though briefly, as it is always so much easier to be with people who understand.

Love to you all.xx

Any time Autumn, there is always someone around. I hope you and the family are managing to cope at the moment, its such a huge thing to lose a parent and different for everyone. Don't you worry at all if you want to drop by for some company at any time.

Much love M xx

Thank you so much Marmalade...you gave me so much great information.

It is difficult because it happened much quicker than we thought and dad is devastated. Good that mum didn't suffer though which is what is important. Xx

That absolutely is what is important and your dad will soon gain some comfort from that fact.

I know how you feel about it being quicker than you thought as that is what happened for us, and I do wonder if there was something I could have done differently and he may still have been here...but then the overall outcome would have been the same, regardless of when it happened and at least I know that he didn't suffer for too long.

Keep talking about her, it really does help.

Vx