A forum for family, friends and carers of pancreatic cancer patients

Moderator: volmod

Forum rules
Please see the messages in our "Rules" section

The posts on this discussion board are made by members of the General Public and are not intended to constitute medical advice
Ant11

Re: Mum's diagnosis

Postby Ant11 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Hi Sue

Hope you are taking care of yourself. xxx

Sueoliver

Postby Sueoliver » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:27 am

Well it was a year ago today Mum went into the hospice. This has been a long journey and I miss her everyday. I have re lived the horror of the disease and today I can honestly say I remember every moment of what she went through! I hope the New Year starts to bring back the happy memories.
I would like to wish everyone on here a peaceful Christmas and New Year and my heart goes out to you all.
I pray they find a cure one day.
Love to everyone. Sue xxx

Veema

Postby Veema » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:28 am

I don't know why christmas is so tough, it's just one day out of all the days we've to be without them, but it is. It must be so much worse if it was this time of year that your mum died.

I hope you have a peaceful christmas, much love.

Vx

sandraW

Postby sandraW » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:14 pm

Hi Sue, Its so hard isn't it, this Christmas has been much harder than last year, I don't know why but it just has. I hope the happy memories do come in the New Year for you, I can smile, with my memories now, and I do remember the happy times and try not to dwell on the last weeks of Trevor's
life. love to you all sandrax xx

Dandygal76

Postby Dandygal76 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:40 am

Hey Sue,

I hope so much that the new year brings you peace and that you remember your mum for all the positives.

They will find a cure one day and we will rejoice that no one else ever has to suffer the dire prognosis this disease brings.

Remember your mum wants you to live and be happy and that is all she wants for you. She is in your heart every step of the way.

Much love. xxx

raun cesar

Postby raun cesar » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:58 am

I am so sorry to hear about your mother and for you too. It must be hard right now, but never give up!