This forum contains news that Pancreatic Cancer UK and forum users have shared over the years.
susikus

Re: New treatment with high sucess- please read

Postby susikus » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:56 am

I am sure you don't need to me to tell you that I didn't ask any of the questions that I was going to. I am very interested though in nanoknife because it seems to me to be the only real glimmer of hope of a future treatment pathway that does more than the little on offer today. I am going to write to my MP now. Can I please ask you all to do the same.
Thank you
Sue

DRAD3

Postby DRAD3 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Please, please everyone try and find five minutes to do this - I know how tough it is but if you go to the WriteToThem website, it does it all for you and you get an email that checks up whether you received a reply. I wrote to my MP directly and did not get a reply but using this website I did. We need to start raising our collective voice - strength in numbers and all that. xxx

simon

Postby simon » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Hello
I tried the writetothem website (www.writetothem.co.uk)and it is so simple and actually works.
I have been told by the moderator of this site that any new treatment on the NHS takes years to implement. But nevertheless, what has anyone that comes to this site got to lose by just going to the writetothem website and e mailing your MP. Please do it.
Simon

PCUK Nurse Jeni

Postby PCUK Nurse Jeni » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:50 pm

Thanks Simon, Debs and Sue.

This is great and thank you for your encouragement to others to help also.

We need everyone's voice to make an impact.

Kind regards,

Jeni.