Interested in a West Midlands Support Group?

Nadia - Support Team

Nadia - Support Team

Hi,

If anyone in the West Midlands area would be interested in a pancreatic cancer mutual support group/get together please contact Debbie Wells, Involvement Co-ordinator, at debbie@pancreaticcancer.org.uk. One of our very active supporters who lives in the area has offered to organise this and Debbie will be able to pass on any interested contacts to her.

Best wishes

Anna

Support Team

• 2 months later...

Hi all - just to let you know that this newly formed group have another meet arranged for this Sunday, 3rd November at 2.00pm in Stourport-On-Severn. If you would like to come along, please see our flyer on the website under the support group section, or contact us via Debbie Wells at PCUK. New members would be warmly welcomed. Wishing everyone well.

hello deb, havent seen any posts on here for such a long time, tho i too have not been up to doing any posting, for which i feel so guilty!!!

is it silly to ask how you are doing? really have thought about you so many times, have you been to cornwall recently?

my love to you and hope your daughter is ok. laura xx

Hi Laura - how lovely to hear from you! I am doing well thank you. Lots of upheaval at the moment. I came to the decision during the Summer to move house - seems finally to be the right time. It is something we, as a family had talked about a lot, but then Gary became ill and then it was hard to think about it at all when we lost him as it felt very much like he was in the very bricks and mortar! As time has gone on though, I kept getting lots of signs to consider it again and came to realise that it would really help us come to terms with what has happened. A fresh start is just what we need to keep us looking forward. I am busy packing boxes and we should be moving by the end of the month. My daughter is very nervous as she has spent her whole life here and has lots of memories attached. I have told her that her Dad is with us wherever we are and I know he will be happy with our choices (lots of signs there too!) Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly and we are settled for Christmas. How are you and how is Brian? I do not visit the forum much now although helping PCUK in other ways - I do send all my love to you both and to everyone on the forum.

Much love

Deb x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using our forums you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.