A forum for advanced pancreatic cancer issues

Moderator: volmod

Forum rules
Please see the messages in our "Rules" section

The posts on this discussion board are made by members of the General Public and are not intended to constitute medical advice
Ella50

Re: 24/7 its non stop since diagnosis

Postby Ella50 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:54 am

Oh Jools, I remember those unbelevable shocking words..
Take comfort that Bill is pain free and comfortable and he will know you're always there with him..
Hold him, talk to him, embrace the moment,
Thoughts are with you
Big hugs

Ella xx

yorkypaul

Postby yorkypaul » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:37 pm

Dear Jools, try to take some comfort, if you can, from the fact that he is not in pain. My heart is there with you as I know we are not far behind you on this terrible journey that none of us wanted to make. Your strength and courage has been, and still is, an inspiration to us all. Stay strong Jools and savour every moment that you are together. Love and hugs to you both. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Paul x

Lulu

Postby Lulu » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Jools, I am sittin here crying for you and Bill. I have learned so much as to how to cope with all of this through your posts and I know this is now closer to happening to me too. I can't think of what else to say except to say thank you to you for your support and that I am thinking of you always xxxx

DRAD3

Postby DRAD3 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm

We are there with you Jools, I hope you can feel our love and support. Keep strong and wishing you and Bill some precious moments together.
Deb
xxx