My Handsome Partner

helenhewie

My Handsome partner Hewie died on the 16/09/12 from advanced pancreatic cancer. He was told nine months in july but had to go in to hospital for a blockage in his abdomin. The hospital half killed him, They said he wouldn't get his chemo unless he could get better. Because they said no chemo he gave up, he came home on the 10th and on the 16 i had to rush him back to the hospital where he died. There should be more research done for this cancer as it is a terrible thing to watch your loved one slowly die.

Im so sorry to hear your tragic news...yes much more research needs to be done. this disease devastates families in a short space of time. Im sure you have the thoughts of everyone on this forum. keep posting, in some small way it may help you through this awfull time.x

Helen, I am so sorry to hear about Hewie. You must be feeling devastated. It is a vile disease that lies hidden. You are not alone on this forum and you might find it helpful to keep reading and posting. Do you have some good support at home? Please take care of yourself. With my sincere condolences and love, Sue

So, so sorry to hear of your loss. My heart goes out to you. You will know that you are not alone and that is another tragedy. You are right - much more needs to be done. I don't know what the answer is but I know that too many of our loved ones are suffering and leaving us far to early and far too quickly - this disease is leaving in its wake utter destruction. I hope you have all the support you need. Sending you lots of love and know we are all here for you if you need us.

Deb

x

Hi Helen!

I have talked to you and followed your sad journey on the facebook page. This is a great forum and one im very fond off. You really have had such a difficult time and my heart goes out to you. You are one strong brave lady! You were Hewies rock and im sure he is very proud of you. Its totally heartbreaking watching our love ones battle with this awful disease.

Takecare of yourself

Much love..Rachel xx