A forum for advanced pancreatic cancer issues

Moderator: volmod

Forum rules
Please see the messages in our "Rules" section

The posts on this discussion board are made by members of the General Public and are not intended to constitute medical advice
millyjo

Re: Devastated

Postby millyjo » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:18 am

Hi Bec,
Please accept my heart felt condolences.
Such a cruel and unforgiving disease.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
Regards
Millyjo

CFF

Postby CFF » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:32 pm

Bec, that is such terribly sad news. Thinking of you and your family xxx

Bec76

Postby Bec76 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Thank you everyone, it's so shocking and feels so unreal yet our home feels so empty without him!!! He fought it until the very end and he done me proud how he managed to live each day with the knowledge that this cancer would take him way to soon. Love you Andrew, missing you so much xxx

laura

Postby laura » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:43 pm

dear becs, what an awful shock for you, you must be wondering which way is up, your little one, will hopefully, give you good reason to get up in the mornings and face the day, my first husband died in 1963, from a brain tumour, i had three little ones and was 23 yrs old,it seems aeons ago, so cant give you any advice, im sure you will find your own way of coping, do hope you have some good family and friends around you, my sincere condolences, love laura xx

millyjo

Postby millyjo » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi Bec,
So sorry to here of your sad and sudden loss.
Such a young age, so tragic.
No more pain and suffering for him . . . . heartbreak for you and your family.
My thoughts are with you.
My thoughts are with you.
Kind regards
Millyjo

sooty

Postby sooty » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:00 pm

oh I am so very sorry Bec, my thoughts are with you and your child, try to be strong.

PCUK Nurse Jeni

Postby PCUK Nurse Jeni » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Hi Bec,

We are so very sorry to hear about the death of your husband, and so quickly. It is great that you managed to have a good weekend away with him and your little boy.

Please accept my personal condolences as well as those of the charity at this sad time. If we can help you in any way, do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Jeni.

Bec76

Postby Bec76 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:25 pm

Thank you all x. This is such a difficult time and I cannot get my head around it. I have asked that if people are going to make donations at the funeral that it comes to pancreatic cancer uk as there needs more funds and research into this specific cancer to stop young and old peoples lives ending too soon x