A forum for advanced pancreatic cancer issues

Moderator: volmod

Forum rules
Please see the messages in our "Rules" section

The posts on this discussion board are made by members of the General Public and are not intended to constitute medical advice
louiepc

Re: Help please re mums treatment

Postby louiepc » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:39 am

Dear Rich

I am very sorry to hear your sad news. My deepest condolences to you and your family at this terrible time.

Louie xxx

Hopefulwife

Postby Hopefulwife » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi Rich,
I've just read all your posts, upto and including the latest one with your sad news. Please accept my deepest sympathies and take the only bit of comfort that you can at this time, in the fact that your lovely Mum is no longer in pain.
Diane xx

john27

Postby john27 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Hello Rich..

I'm very sorry to hear of your Mums passing,I have a fair idea of how you must be feeling now but take comfort that someone so special to you isn't suffering anymore. It's taken me quite awhile to even be able to come back to this site, but as time goes on, the pain/feelings of loss and sadness gradually get easier to bear. Death is a difficult thing to deal with but we all face it sometime, what I mean to say is 'your not alone'
Keep ya chin up mate.

Best regards

John

laura

Postby laura » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:59 pm

hello rich, am so sorry for you, thinking of you and yours,words don't seem very adequate at times like this, take care of you now. love laura xx

Vanhalen

Postby Vanhalen » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:49 pm

I haven't been able to come back to these forums recently, as they remind me of the times when mum was alive and I was trying to find answers to helping her feel more comfortable. I had the best help from Jeni.

This may not be the place to say this, but my mums funeral was the most memorable occasion. Having the theme of Brief Encounter played at the service (Rachmaninov) was just heartbreaking. She loved that film.

Thank you for everyone's kind words and I just wish everyone a kind future.

Rich X

laura

Postby laura » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:53 pm

hi rich,
thanks for thinking of us, at what must be a heartrending time for you,we're all around if you need to "chat" at any time
love laura x

Vanhalen

Postby Vanhalen » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Hi Laura

Thank you for being there, as well as others. It's a real help.

Take care

Rich x