so upset about my mum

littlefairy

I'm really sorry to hear your sad news.

I hope you and your family are getting the support you need to get you through this difficult time.

With love

Cathy xx

thank you all so much for your kind words of support, visiting Mum in the chapel of rest either Tuesday or Wednesday to say goodbye.

I spent all of Thursday in tears but now just feel numb, hoping seeing her will help bring some comfort that she is no longer suffering and is at peace.

Tracey x

PCUK Nurse Dianne

Hi Tracey,

On behalf of Jeni and myself please accept our sincere condolences on the passing of your mother. I am sure this is such a difficult time and I do hope that seeing her at peace will bring you some comfort. Please do not hesitate to be in contact in the future if we can be of any further support to you.

With our deepest sympathy to you,

Dianne & Jeni,

Support Team

• 1 month later...

sorry haven't been able to bear coming on this forum since Mum passed away, but thank you all for your support and kind words.

The funeral was v hard and also heard my husband has lost his job the day before, my daughter has also lost 4 babies this year and lost my brother in law to bladder cancer in January, so 2014 has been a totally horrible year.

Sorry for the rant but some how writing it all down helps, hoping you and your loved ones are receiving better news regarding Pancreatic cancer and again many thanks for all the support.

I am glad you have found this forum supportive I think it's wonderful! At least everyone understands if you need to rant. I truly don't understand why things happen I don't think anyone does! We are all on a hard journey. I hope 2015 is a better year for you and your family. Stay strong. Sue x

Tracey, it is great to hear from you even if it is just to let it all out. I am sorry for all the other stuff you and your loved ones have had to cope with this year. I really hope next year is better. People who have lost someone to PC, often some time ago, will sometimes pop up from time to time, sometimes for support and sometimes to support others. It's always good to hear from them!