A forum for advanced pancreatic cancer issues

Moderator: volmod

Forum rules
Please see the messages in our "Rules" section

The posts on this discussion board are made by members of the General Public and are not intended to constitute medical advice
Bee

Re: Date to meet the Oncologist.

Postby Bee » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:30 am

Hi Emma,

I really am sorry that you had bad news from the oncologist, but as you say also a relief that at least fro now, no side effects of treatment to cope with.
It is so hard to watch the person you love go through this and I know sometimes I feel really helpless and frustrated that I can 't change things. But your mantra is definitely the one to adopt, live for today and cherish what you have and enjoy one another.
Take care and keep posting
Bee xx

Cathy

Re: Date to meet the Oncologist.

Postby Cathy » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi Emma

As with the others, I am really sorry to hear that Jon's appointment didn't bring the news you (we) had hoped for. It seems strange doesn't it that something you want to make you feel better cant be administered as you aren't we'll enough. But the last thing you want is to make Jon more poorly as a result. It sounds like your oncologist is super so will be doing the very best for Jon.

Hopefully he picks up over the next couple of weeks. Stay strong and, as you say, cherish this time and don't think of what tomorrow might bring.

Cathy xx