Recently diagnosed, operable

Dalow

I feel like swearing, another setback today with my blood results, another function is raised (bilirubin) so chemo postponed. Stent is a possibility so I can have the Folfirinox they want to give me. Let's hope I get that done more quickly before something else goes wrong.

Delays around this feel horrid Dalow.. you have my every sympathy and hopefully they will resolve the issues promptly. I have learned with this that you have to keep the pressure on.. politely of course but pushing your case will help speed things up in my experience. x

Thank you all once more for your very kind replies. I'm sitting waiting for the porter to take me to X Ray to have the procedure at around 2.30, third in the queue. Being in here demonstrates how many more have our problems, some much younger and some much worse. Cheery staff up here beside the silvery Tay. Xx