A forum specifically for patients only to use (e.g. newly diagnosed, recovering from surgery, having chemotherapy or patients in follow up).

Moderator: volmod

Sueoliver

Re: "Our Beautiful Tracy" - She won her Battle

Postby Sueoliver » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:54 pm

Hi Annette,
Just wanted to send you a big hug and lots of love. My Mum died 6 months ago and I miss her so much!
Take care of yourself and keep in touch.
Sue xxx

Ant11

Postby Ant11 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:32 am

Hi Sue

I often think about you and your journey with your Mum. It is heartbreaking as this vile disease continues to rage and destroy the lives of so many including us. All you seem to be able to remember are the struggles and pain they go through, it just breaks your heart.

Would love to be in touch, maybe ask the support nurses for my email if you feel up to it?

Annette xxxx

Sueoliver

Postby Sueoliver » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:46 pm

Thankyou Annette I will Be in touch.
Sue xxx

Marmalade

Postby Marmalade » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:00 am

Dearest Annette,

Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and of your girl. Much love M xx

sandraW

Postby sandraW » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Hi Annette, Its funny how 5 months can seem like a lifetime or the blink of an eye, grief is a crazy thing to live through. The special day sounds lovely and I am sure Tracey was with you all, take care sandrax xx

Ant11

Postby Ant11 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:03 am

Cannot believe it's now been a year since Tracy won her battle and passed over to the other side. (19th March). Not a day goes by without thinking about her beauty, and what a huge impact she had on our lives. She's left a huge void for us all, especially her wonderful husband Chris, Oliver and Georgia, who were her reasons for fighting so hard.

I visit the page to keep up to date with all you warriors and my PC family, it just still feels so surreal, but I know for sure she is around us all as she sends signs.

Keep fighting guys, we have to stop this vile disease from continuing to destroy our loved ones. Love to you all. Annette xxx

sandraW

Postby sandraW » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:31 am

Hi Annette, Its hard to believe that a year has passed since you lost your beloved Tracy, I hope you are all doing okay, or as well as can be expected anyway. Its 2 years this month since I lost Trevor, and its still so hard, but we just have to cope as best we can, but I still miss him dreadfully. sending love and strength to you all take care sandrax xx

Dandygal76

Postby Dandygal76 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:22 am

Annette, they will stop this disease. It will be a bitter sweet day when it comes. I can't believe how quickly time goes, nearly 2 months since we lost dad but it feels like yesterday. You are a strong lovely lady with the most beautiful family. Stay strong for them my lovely. x