wondering if stent is blocked

LindaH

I thought I was starting with a cold because I keep feeling achy and my temperature is up and down, but nothing else has materialize cold wise; no sniffles.

The highest my temperature has been was 37.4 which I didn't think was too bad and this morning - Sat 31st, it's 36.9, but it's my tummy ache (on the right side) and pain in my back (on the right side) which is worrying me a little. So, I'm just wondering if these are symptoms of a blocked stent? I've had the stent (I don't know if it's metal or plastic) since December.

My skin doesn't appear to have gone yellow colour.

Can anyone shed light on my concerns please?

Linda

Linda, I'd be more concerned about infection than blockage. It might just be a passing virus, but infections around the stent are common and potentially serious. If your symptoms persist you should be checked my a doctor.

MSH wrote :

> Linda, I'd be more concerned about infection than blockage. It might just

> be a passing virus, but infections around the stent are common and

> potentially serious. If your symptoms persist you should be checked my a

> doctor.

Hi thanks, I went to the walk-in centre this morning and yes, I have some sort of infection, but they're not sure what yet, so they've taken blood and if they find anything to be serious, they will phone me right away, otherwise I am on the emergency list to see my doctor on Monday morning. She felt that had the stent been blocked, I would be a heck of a sight poorly, vomiting and serious temp, so I've heard nothing yet, with that I feel it will be docs first thing Monday, unless I take a turn for the worse.

Thanks again

Linda

Yes Linda, hope you recover quickly, try and stay out of hospital!

Good luck on Monday with the GP, hope he can sort you out quickly.

Julia x