A forum for people to support each other after the loss of a loved one

Moderator: volmod

Slewis7313

Re: David

Postby Slewis7313 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:50 pm

Julia has said it all Sam. The David's on this forum spur so many of us along. Thanks again for coming back on today, it can't have been easy.

Take care

Steve
X

belgrade

Postby belgrade » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:34 pm

Hello Sam,
So sorry to hear that another wonderful husband and father has lost his battle against this cruel disease. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Hilary

RLF

Postby RLF » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:57 am

This was a massive shock to me too, I read the thread not long ago and he was so positive and inspiring to me. Although I never spoke to either of you on here Sam, I just would like to say I'm very sorry to hear things haven't worked out as we all hoped. It's reminders like this that make me so grateful to everyone on here for being so open, honest and supportive. Sam, I hope if you need us you will come find us,
Rob
x

Cathy

Postby Cathy » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:42 pm

Hi Sam

I am so sorry (and was so shocked) to hear that lovely David had died. Couldn't believe it really as his posts were so positive and he sounded so strong.

He died not long after I lost my own partner, Jonathan so I know how you must be feeling. Take comfort, if you can, from knowing that others are treading the same path as you and you are not alone.

Visit us here whenever you feel you would like to.

Cathy xx

InfoForMum

Postby InfoForMum » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Oh heck. I'm so sad. David and his furryfox really helped Mum and I. Your really increadibly brave and uplifting post makes a difference, just sad I didn't put 2 and 2 together and realise this was DavidandSam David at first.

Thinking of you all. He seemed to be a man that engendered and gave massive amounts of love. Made our world of battling this a bit brighter too.

Take care

Sarah
XXX