A forum to focus on treatment related issues and side effects from treatment

Moderator: volmod

Forum rules
Please see the messages in our "Rules" section

The posts on this discussion board are made by members of the General Public and are not intended to constitute medical advice
Helliemo

Re: any information or experiences very welcome

Postby Helliemo » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:27 pm

Mandyscott, your website looks really interesting

Helliemo

Postby Helliemo » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:53 pm

Brilliant proudwife, what a quick reply!
I think nanoknife and immunotherapy are the future for pancreatic cancer.
I will definitely update after nanoknife. We did the consultation on Skype but I can remember most of what prof leen said so please feel free to ask me anything.
I've also met an amazing oncologist in Norfolk who works at 'star throwers.' If you are anywhere near East Anglia, I recommend meeting this doctor.
The blood sugar is a pain isn't it! I'm sorry to hear yours is high even with meds. Sugar is a difficult thing to go without! There are some delicious healthy sweet treats on je'tam's website. Xxxxxx

Helliemo

Postby Helliemo » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:48 am

Helliemo

Postby Helliemo » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:15 pm

Hi, the nanoknife seems to have been successful, the cancer had spread to the liver but luckily the amazing prof leen managed to ablate them along with the primary tumour in the pancreas. Since nanoknife a lot of my gran's symptoms have subsided. She hasn't yet recommenced chemo as it seems that folfirinox has been unsuccessful and so it will now be gemcitabine and complementary natural therapies. Hopefully, gemcitabine will prevent further spread and not have all the horrid side effects.
My grandmother is so relieved to have had the nanoknife treatment. Please ask me any questions. My writing on here is dreadful but I will try to answer as best as possible!