Chemo for symptom reduction?

Didge

Thanks all! Yes I think he is going to apply anyway. His cancer was diagnosed as locally advanced but his brilliant surgeon managed to get it all out with clear margins, although lymph nodes were involved. However, part of his stomach had to be removed along with spleen and adrenal gland. So the overall prognosis is not good - is it ever?! Thanks for your support and guidance as always!

Just to chuck something in. My mum asked about PIP and as she gets a pension she was told she couldn't have it. She was given some form to do with carers allowance. We took that at face value. Seems hard given many sufferers are over 65. My info could well be poor, so don't rely on it!

I hope you get things sorted out Didge. You're right and don't apologise, complications in life medically or financially or emotionally don't help when this enormous fight is going on so take care and best wishes to him.

Sarah